Hay Day

Hay Day,

Hay Day is a game, where you build a farm and level up, you make different types of crops, food, and more.

At a small level you start filling truck orders, which means you make or buy [ from the news paper ] and once you have what you need you send your truck off and get money, and stars

Stars, once you get stars you level up ways you can get stars are growing crops, feeding animals, collecting food [ only if u make it] sending truck orders off, and from boats.

Boats, boats are something like truck orders but you only have a certain amount of time to fill it, you do get three chances to ask for help.

Helping, you can advertise something on the newspaper [ like food ] which will show anyone on the newspaper that you need help, so sometimes if they have the stuff you need help with they will help you, also you can get trees at one point and the first time they die people can help the live.

Buying/selling, you can advertise food. and it will show only some people that you are advertising  something, and same with you if you are looking on the newspaper you will see some stuff people are advertising.

Team once you get to a certain level you can either make a team or join, so basically you also get another choice for one more person to help your farm which is just your team ca help you.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.haydayHay Day (Level 22) - Help Needed - What can I do to improve my farm? I have  gold and honestly I am just making profit off of my crops. I was